Snake River Rafting
3 Day and 5 Day Trips
- Class III- IV whitewater
- Perfect river for families with teenagers (a bigger river with bigger rapids)
- Most powerful whitewater in the Pacific Northwest
- Scenery, beautiful canyons
- Rich in history; visit old homesteads, mining claims, pictographs
- Fishing; Lots of bass, Rainbows, and the prehistoric(largest freshwater fish) White Sturgeon
- Visit the famous and historic Kirkwood Ranch
- Wildlife and bird viewing opportunities
- Lots of great short hikes
- Deepest canyon in the lower 48 states, deeper than the Grand Canyon!
- Serves as the Oregon/Idaho border, Oregon on river left, Idaho on river right.
- Cast and Blast, Chukar and Steelhead fishing options
White water rafting Hells Canyon has something to offer every adventurous traveler. For those looking for the most powerful whitewater in the Northwest combined with the deepest gorge in North America look no further than the Snake river. White water rafting in Hells Canyon offers miles of spectacular wilderness outdoor adventures. Rapids such as Wild Sheep, Granite Creek , Waterspout and Rush Creek linked with stretches of smooth flowing water will satisfy even the most avid whitewater “junkie”. When you’re not blasting through rapids or relaxing on the beach try your hand at reeling in a prehistoric white sturgeon or fishing for the abundant and feisty small mouth bass. Hells Canyon offers your inner historian interesting Petroglyph and Pictograph sites to explore and photograph. The riverside itself is dotted with several homesteads built in the late 1800’s, challenging the river traveler to imagine living in primitive conditions amid such wilderness and beauty. Come raft Hells Canyon with us, it’s an experience you’ll never forget!
- All meals while on the river
- Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Pads, Tents, Chairs
- Water Resistant Dry Bag for your person belongings
- Transport from Cambridge Idaho to River
- Transport to Cambridge Idaho, Pre–trip night stay at Frontier Motel
- Shuttle fee for cars from Cambridge to the take out.
|Adult Price:||Youth Price:|
Cambridge, ID Frontier Motel (208.257.3851)
Annual Trip Launch Dates:
- May 26
- June 3, 11, 19, 27
- July 5, 13, 21, 29
- August 6, 14, 22, 30
- September 7