The beauty of river adventure trips is that they are completely customizable to meet the needs of diverse groups.
Below are the whitewater rafting specialty trips we currently offer in Idaho. We also offer custom trips for groups. If you don’t see what you want, please give us a call at 800.700.2414. We’re here to help you create the perfect vacation for your friends and family.
Fitness, Floating, & Fun on the River
Salmon River: 6 Days
Departure Date: TBA
Adult Price: $2250
We’re pleased to be offering a 6 day fitness trip down the Salmon River. On this fitness oriented whitewater adventure you’ll experience daily fitness classes on large white sandy beaches, hikes throughout the trip, tips to help you eat healthy, and so much more.
The Salmon provides the perfect setting for a fitness trip. Your time will be divided between whitewater rafting through class III rapids and time on the beach focusing on how to live a better lifestyle. Workouts will take place on the large open sandy beaches or hikes up the many trails along the river corridor. In the evenings you’ll be able to wind down under the stars around a campfire. All fitness levels welcome, if you have any health concerns please check with your doctor before booking.
Family Adventure Trips
Dates: Call for availability
Please call for pricing 800.700.2414.
These trips are designed for Families only. This way all participants can enjoy and share similar interests. (We also offer Couples Trips and Group trips for adults only.)
Join with other families on the adventure trip of a lifetime. Your kids will never look at Disney World or Video Games with quite the same perspective after their trip. Want to book a custom trip for just your family? Minimum group size is 10, and maximum is 20 for family reunions.
Here’s what you can expect on a unique Idaho Afloat Family Adventure Trip:
Quality time: every day, all day – guaranteed! Sharing stories, laughter, and playtime continues well into the evening around the campfire each night. Days are filled with rafting easy to exciting rapids, swimming and playing in the river, hiking on amazing trails at each camp, learning about the area’s cultural and natural history, and fishing from your boat or at camp in the afternoon. All your busyness of the family work/life routine melts away. The river doesn’t know about deadlines, cell phones, email, or video games. Its lessons are timeless, transparent, and invaluable. As with all our river trips, we take care of all the details, gear and equipment, meals, and provide friendly, knowledgeable, professional guides.
Corporate Trips and Retreats
Dates: Custom departures only, minimum group size is 12
Number of days: 3 – 6
Available on the Snake and Salmon Rivers
Please call for pricing 800.700.2414.
Want to build an outstanding team for your workplace? Want to define your company’s goals and motivate your workers? Increase revenues and productivity? Develop your groups’ leadership and skills while having an exceptional vacation adventure by booking a Corporate Group trip with your employees, co-workers, or team members.
- Get to know co-workers and fellow leaders personally with the excitement and beauty of the river as your conference room.
- Find the strong points, the preferences, and the talents of your workers as you enjoy luxury camping, gourmet meals and outstanding attention from our guides.
- Learn, share, develop, and grow with your team during daily adventures on the river, on nearby hikes. Debrief in nature’s perfect “conference room” – around the evening campfire over a gourmet meal and your beverage of choice.
Other Specialty Trips
- Active Seniors
- Special interests or hobbies (photography, history, geology)
- High Adventure Trips: high water rafting early in spring season for experienced paddlers
- Kayak Support Trips – Don’t worry about carrying heavy gear in your kayaks, we can bring it all down the river for you and take care of all your camping needs.
- Off-season Rafting Trips (late fall, winter) – weather and water conditions permitting
- Scenic Autumn Floats: one day and multi-day trips in the fall during lower water levels, perfect for diverse age groups.
- Women-only, Men-only, and LGBT Trips: Available on any of our rivers.
Please call for availability, details, and pricing 800.700.2414.