Lower Salmon River Rafting
4 and 5 Day Trips
- Perfect river for families with younger children (a big river with spaced intermediate rapids)
- Kids float for 1/2 price on Lower Salmon multi-day trips!!
- This river offers great camping – especially perfect for large groups!
- This river has great opportunities for migrational fishing and upland game bird hunting in the spring and fall.
- Large sandy beaches for games and easy swimming
- Wildlife and bird viewing (Animals, Snakes, Lizards, River Otters, many birds of prey, Rocky Mountain Bighorn sheep, black bear)
- Scenery (4 very distinct canyons, Green Canyon, Snowhole Canyon, Blue Canyon, Hells Canyon)
- Geology (Basalt & Limestone)
- Fishing ( Great small mouth bass fishing)
- Longest free flowing river in the lower 48
The Lower Salmon River offers a 73 mile outdoor adventures experience, and plenty of white water. You will enjoy 53 Salmon River miles plus 20 miles on the Snake River. On the Salmon River, you will be guaranteed a large measure of solitude. It has four spectacularly colorful canyons and is the longest free flowing river in the lower 48 states. It is rated a Class III river. This river does not have water as big as the Snake, however it is a more technical river. Along the river are white sandy camping beaches where you can cool off by swimming and playing in beautiful, clear, cool river pools. Some of the rapids you will experience are Half & Half, Bodacious Bounce, Zig Zag, and Snowhole.
- All Meals from Lunch on first day to Lunch on last day
- Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Pads, Tents, Chairs
- Water Resistant Dry Bag for your personal belongings
|Adult Price:||Youth Price:|
Grangeville, ID Super 8 Motel (208.983.1002)
Annual Trip Launch Dates:
- August 1, 9, 17, 25
**Additional dates may be available upon request.