Main Salmon River Rafting
4, 5, and 6 Day Trips
- Salmon river white water rafting is rated as one of the top 10 rivers in the lower 48
- Salmon river raft trips are perfect for families with younger children
- Huge, amazing sandy beaches perfect for bocce ball and horseshoes.
- Class III rapids from start to finish
- Raft the famous Rapids: Elk Horn, Salmon Falls, Big Mallard
- The famous River of No Return floats through the Frank Church Wilderness, and Gospel Hump Wilderness
- Start your trip with a night at a beautiful rustic lodge not too far from the put in.
- Incredible western history up close, old Ranches (Polly Bemis) (Buckskin Bill), pictographs, visit old homesteads, mining sites.
- Scenery & wildlife; big horn sheep, mule deer, bears, otters
- Barth Hot springs, natural & will hold 15+ people
- Trout fishing
Experience one of Idaho’s best-known and most popular white water rafting and outdoor adventures – the Main Salmon River through the 2.3 million acre Frank Church – River of No Return Wilderness. This Salmon River raft trip is an ultimate family vacation and outdoor adventure, but also offers exciting and exhilarating rapids for the thrill-seekers. You will enjoy the ride on rapids such as Salmon Falls, Big Mallard, and Growler. The many white sandy beaches and heavily forested canyons captivate you while searching for wildlife as you float 80 miles of the Main Salmon river.
- Pre night lodge stay thru the last day of trip
- All meals from dinner of pre night to lunch on last day
- Sleeping bags, sleeping pads, tents, chairs, on camping trips
- Lodge accommodations on lodge stays
- Water resistant dry bag for your personal belongings
- Transportation from Salmon Idaho to river
- Transportation from the takeout to McCall, Idaho
- $4.00/day Recreation Enhancement Act Fee will be added when making reservation
- Air Transport to Salmon Idaho, and from McCall Airport to original Airport
- If driving, rather than flying, shuttle fee for cars from Put-in to Take-out
|Adult Price:||Youth Price:|
Salmon ID airport. Meet Idaho Afloat for transport to lodge
Additional options available if traveling by car
Annual Trip Launch Dates:
- June 8, 16, 24
- July 2, 10,
3, 11, 19, 27
- September 4, 12