Fishing & Upland Bird Hunting
Snake River: 7 Day Cast & Blast
Snake River: 7 days
Departure Dates: 9/15
Adult Price: $2750
Spend 7 days hunting chukar and fishing while floating the Snake river through Hells Canyon. After a long day of hunting the river banks and fishing hard you’ll pull into camp for a sumptuous dinner and great conversation around the fire.
- Amazing fishing for Steelhead, Chinook Salmon, trout, bull trout and smallmouth bass.
- We provide all camping equipment, river gear, and mouthwatering meals.
- Bring your shot gun and fly fishing rod if desired. We provide standard fishing gear, however, you are welcome to bring your own. Contact us for suggestion on line weights and tackle/flies.
- Wildlife is abundant in the autumn. Along the banks of the River of No Return you are likely so see big horn sheep, bears, deer and migratory birds.
Lower Salmon River: 1 Day Fishing
Enjoy beautiful scenery, amazing fishing, and a scrumptious lunch in the wilderness on these trips.
Steelhead, Bass, and Sturgeon Fishing
- Day trips include standard spin casting fishing rods and gear; if you prefer a particular kind or style of rod, feel free to bring yours.
- $350/Day for a guided boat and lunch.
- Offered on the Lower Salmon River.
Please call us at 1.800.700.2414 or email us for details.
Useful Fishing Resources for our Idaho Fishing Region Idaho Fish and Game:
View Idaho’s hunting and fishing seasons and regulations. You will also be able to purchase any license or tags that you may need for your river vacation. If you have questions about what you will need to purchase please call us at 800-700-2414 for suggestions.
The Fish Passage Center:
Provides technical assistance and information to fish and wildlife agencies and tribes, in particular, and the public in general, on matters related to juvenile and adult salmon and steelhead passage through the mainstem hydrosystem in the Columbia River Basin.
USGS Real-Time Water Data for Idaho
U.S. Department of the Interior | U.S. Geological Survey